Stay Safe changes on our operations due to COVID 19
- On our boat, we will carry a maximum of 16 guests at all times
- We will be doing just one cruise a day and following that our boat will be aired and fully disinfected.
- We are following all directives and guidelines issued by the Hellenic Coast Guard and Government regarding COVID 19 during our operations
- Our crew and passengers have their temperature checked upon boarding, our guests are advised to wear masks ( that is an optional measure ) that we will provide at no cost and upon boarding must use the antiseptic gel stations located in four different locations on our boat.
- We have designated seats for all guests on our boat and you are kindly requested to respect and follow your placing.
- We are changing the itinerary and duration of our cruises. The Paxos/Antipaxos Cruise includes a visit to Blue Lagoon and the duration is 8 hours instead of the previous 6 hours.
- The Blue Lagoon Sunset Cruise will be taking place in the afternoon hours , will include a visit to Arkoudilas Beach during sunset and its duration is extended to 5 hours.