Paxos/Antipaxos/Blue Lagoon Grand Tour Itinerary
Laka Port – Paxos Blue Caves – Vrika Beach – Gaios Port – Blue Lagoon
Tour duration 8 hours | Price: 70€
• We depart promptly at 9:30 in the morning. All of our guests have to be at the Kavos Jetty at the latest 9:00 in order to board our boat thus insuring our timely departure.
Traveling time is aprox 10 minutes.
We are entering the first cave and then we are heading to the second on in order to view it from inside and have a twenty minutes stopover outside for swimming and snorkeling.
Two hundred meters sear cliffs and crystal clear deep blue waters provide an anazing scenery for our first stop.
• We are seeing the third cave as we are leaving the area on our way to Vrikka Beach in Antipaxos.
Traveling time aprox 25 minutes.
Due to the size and agility of our boat we are able to dock at Vrikka so our guests can enjoy the white sandy beach, the turquoise waters so clear you could practically snorkel without a mask and the three local taverns where you can feast on the local cuisine and grilled fresh fish.
We are stopping here for 2 hours.
• Following our visit to Vrikka Beach we are heading to Gaios Port. Traveling time aprox 15 minutes. Gaios is the capital of Paxos and home to the local and international jet set. The scenic beach front and the old fashion traditional arhitecture combine to create an amazing place. Our guests enjoy 75 minutes there to stroll around, relax, buy local products and maybe have a quick bite.
• Our next and final stop is the amazing Blue Lagoon at Mainland Cruise. We will be stopping here for swimming and snorkeling for 45 minutes to enjoy the crystal clear green waters and multitude of marine life.
• Finally after 1 minutes traveling time we are returning to Kavos Jetty at 17:30. Total duration of the excursion is 8 hours.