Blue Lagoon Cruise Itinerary
Mourtos Cave – Blue Lagoon – Sivota Village
Tour duration 3.5 hours | Price: 35€
• We depart from Kavos at 15:30 . All of our guests have to be at the Kavos Jetty at 15:15 in order to board our boat thus insuring our timely departure.
• Our first stop is the Mourtos Cave. Traveling time aprox 15 minutes. Mourtos Cave is one of the biggest natural caves in the Ionian Sea. We will view the inside of it and then we will head to our main destination.
• Crystal clear green waters, white sandy beach and the off chance of meeting dolphins makes our next stop a must visit location during your holidays.We will be stopping here for a one hour swim.
• Our final destination is the traditional town of Sivota.
A seaside paradise, reference point to the local and international jet set, it is build on a secluded bay and futures numerous clusters of small islands, crystal clear green waters, sandy beaches and unparalled natural beauty.
We will be stopping here for 1 hour.
• Finally we are heading back to Kavos jetty arriving at 19:00 in the afternoon.